1. The promoter is: Guards Polo Club Holdings Ltd (company no 04393415) whose registered office is at Guards Polo Club, Smith’s Lawn, Windsor Great Park, Egham, Surrey TW20 0HP
2. Employees of Guards Polo Club Holdings or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Participants must be 18 years or over.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details are posted on the Guards Polo Club Facebook and Instagram accounts
6. Closing date for entry will be Friday 24th August at 11pm. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: In order to be eligible for entry on Instagram, you must have liked the competition post, replied with the name of a friend who you would like to join you on the day and followed the Guards Polo Club page. In order to be eligible for entry on Facebook, you must have shared the competition post, posted a message with the name of the person you would like to join you and liked the Guards Polo Club page. Once the competition has closed, we will pick a winner/s at random. You will then be contacted within the next day and your prize will be posted to you. The prize offered is a pair of complimentary members’ day tickets to finals day of the Guards Ladies Charity Trophy on Saturday 1 September.
9. Entrants must have their own method of transport to the event.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen randomly by staff at Guards Polo Club Holdings Ltd.
14. The winner will be notified directly after the end of the competition date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Attention of: Events Team, Guards Polo Club, Windsor Great Park, Egham, Surrey TW20 0HP.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.