There are no results for 2019 yet.
The Club was founded on 25th January 1955 with HRH The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, as President. Originally named the Household Brigade Polo Club, the name was changed to its present form in 1969. Since inception the Club has grown considerably and it is now the largest polo club in Europe in terms of membership and number of grounds. Within the Great Park at Windsor, the Club is set in the outstanding natural surroundings of Smith's Lawn, which is thought to have been named after a game keeper at the time of the Restoration in the 17th century. Nearby are the renowned Savill and Valley Gardens.
COME AND JOIN THE TEAM Guards Polo Club is recruiting for a Ticket Office Co-Ordinator / Office Receptionist for th… http://t.co/utjTS56ocK
Our Polo Manager takes a drive down the new section of Prince Consort Drive - phase one complete of our impressive… http://t.co/c9HQWhy14s
GROUNDS STAFF WANTED - HIRING NOW A rare opportunity to join our team of grounds staff to care for our world-class… http://t.co/62Vqz5D04A
La Martina is hiring at Smith's Lawn http://t.co/hDRb8UUIKU
Ultimate polo in the snow http://t.co/BSgrImEKlP
Congratulations Max http://t.co/wlzyk7hSti