Skip to main content
- It is recommended that a stand ticket is purchased (Queens Cup and International Day) for best viewing and enjoyment of any match.
- No monies can be refunded under any circumstances.
- Please check your tickets carefully as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- Please look after your tickets as duplicates cannot be issued.
- No access to grandstand seating without the correct tickets.
- Access to the Clubhouse Bar Area is restricted on Queens Cup and International. For more information please contact the office.
- A seat ticket is required for each child, however small babies (under 2) may sit on your lap.
- Guards Polo Club does not recommend the purchase of tickets through unofficial ticket agents. If you are unsure of the source please call us.
For Your Safety
- Bags may be checked.
- BBQs are NOT permitted due to damage caused to our grounds.
- Cancellation of the event will only take place if extreme circumstances make it unsafe to play.
- Guards Polo Club reserves the right to refuse admission or remove ticket holders without giving a reason.
- Unattended baggage will be removed and potentially destroyed.
As a Spectator
- There is no access to or from the stands during play
- Ticket holders consent to the photographing, recording and filming of themselves as event attendees.
- All seating is uncovered.