Join us on 29 July at Guards Polo Club to see England take on the Commonwealth in the biggest international game of the summer! With the best of English Polo, amazing food and drinks, and a live concert and after party, it is bound to be an event not to miss!
For the most indulgent experience, treat yourself, clients or family and friends to our Hospitality package, situated in the gorgeous Clubhouse to experience up-close action and wonderful food from Lush by Tom Kerridge.
Our VIP tickets offer an area that will be located exclusively in the clubhouse with prime pitch side viewing as well as a grandstand from where you can watch the game and the concert. Or purchase a grandstand ticket where you can enjoy a variety of food & drink options on the La Martina Lawn and the after-party concert, featuring an appearance from the Rick Parfitt Jnr Band.
Grandstand ticket: £45 pp
• Located in clubhouse grandstand area
• Access to La Martina Lawn where there will be food and beverage options
• Access to evening concert
• A car pass needs to bought in addition to this ticket (£10)
VIP: £85 pp
• VIP Clubhouse area
• Street food & drinks for exclusive VIP purchase
• Grandstand seat
• VIP parking
• Concert/ after party ticket
Hospitality: £3550 for table of 10
• Located in the clubhouse and marquee extension
• Drinks reception
• 2 course meal
• Tea & coffee
• Viewing option from the Clubhouse
• Clubhouse grandstand ticket
• Clubhouse parking (5 passes per table)
• Concert/after party tickets