Getting to the Event
Driving to the Event
- Printable Map
- Find directions to Guards Polo Club - if using SAT NAV please use postcode SL5 0PT.
- Private vehicles entering Windsor Great Park must display a valid vehicle pass. Passes can be bought on the day (at a cost of £20 per car) This excludes Major Ticketed Events, please see specific Event page.
- By Rail: Sunningdale Station from Waterloo - approx 2.2 miles from Gate B (Blacknest) Egham Station from Waterloo - approx 4.5 miles from Gate B (Blacknest) A taxi will then be required to get to Guards Polo Club.
- By Air: Heathrow Airport (10 miles drive)
- By Helicopter: Please call Coworth Park on 01344875155 for permission to land. Coworth Park is 5 minutes away from the event by car.
Local Taxi Companies
- Atlas Cars: 01344 874874
- Ascot Cars: 01344 872472
- Windsor Cars: 01753 677677
- Egham Taxis: 01784 433933
- Virginia Water Cars: 01344 842500
Free entry for licensed taxis if they come through or B (Blacknest) otherwise £20 each.
Staying Near to the EventCoworth Park
Tel: +44 (0)1344 876600
Email: email@example.com Macdonald Berystede Hotel
Bagshot RoadSunninghillAscot Berkshire
Tel: +44 (0)8448 799104
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.Sunningdale Park
Tel: +44 (0)1344 634000
Email: email@example.com .
- All areas: Smart casual.
- Clubhouse: Collared shirts, smart shorts to the knee, trousers,chinos and jeans only (gentlemen). Dresses, Skirts, Shorts to the knee and smart jeans only (ladies). No beach attire or rubber flip flops.
- Royal Box: Collared shirts, lounge suits, jackets or blazers with trousers or chinos (gentlemen). Dresses, skirts or tailored trousers (ladies)
- This is an outdoor event and all seating is uncovered please dress appropriately for the weather.
- Members can pre-book tables in the Members' Restaurant - Please contact Pink on 01784 477650
- Refreshments are available in our public catering enclosure at the Cartier Queen's Cup Final and Audi International Day.
- Spectators are welcome to bring their own food and drink to the event. The majority of spectators using this option prefer to picnic close to their car
- BBQs are NOT permitted due to damage caused to our grounds
- Please ensure your party have their relevant car passes before arriving at the event. Cars arriving without car passes will be charged £20 to enter the club (this is non-refundable) For Major Event prices please see the relevant page.
- Guards Polo Club does not recommend the purchase of tickets from an unofficial ticket agent.
- Please check your tickets carefully as mistakes cannot always be rectified
- Please look after tickets as duplicates cannot be issued
- No access to grandstand seating or the Clubhouse Bar Area without the correct tickets
- No monies can be refunded under any circumstances
- Please note a seat ticket is required for each child, however small babies under 2 years old may sit on your lap
- Ticket holders consent to the photographing, recording and filming of themselves as event attendees
- There is no access to or from the stands during play
- Clubhouse Bar Access is only available to Members and Members' guests
- All seating is allocated for Cartier Queens Cup and Audi International Day - parties wishing to be seated together must book together
- Each car pass entitles you to a space 3m by 3m behind your vehicle in which you may have a picnic. It is not possible to block book these spaces. All car park passes are for vehicles, you may not purchase a car pass in order to host hospitality in this area.
Disabled spectators are asked to display their government issued disabled passes as well as their car pass for preferential parking. Disabled spectators with special requirements are asked to call the ticket office to discuss their needs on 01784 437797 where we will be able to organise the best viewing of the game to suit your needs.
Dogs are not permitted in the Grandstands, Clubhouse, Restaurant, Bar or Royal Box
For Your Safety
- Bags may be checked. Any unattended baggage will be removed and potentially destroyed.
- Cancellation of the event will only take place if extreme circumstances make it unsafe to play.
- Guards Polo Club reserves the right to refuse admission or remove ticket holders without giving a reason.
Warning to Spectators and Visitors
In attending polo at Smith's Lawn the holder of this pass recognises that polo is an aggressive, physical sport which, by its nature, involves a high risk of injury and damage to persons, animals and property, not only to the persons who are engaged in playing polo but also bystanders and their personal property.
The holder also accepts that the Club cannot control the actions of members or other persons playing polo or otherwise on the Club's premises, nor the actions of the animals, and that the Club cannot and does not guarantee the safety of members or other persons or their animals or property while on the Club's property or while using the Club's facilities.
The holder accepts full responsibility for his/her own safety, the safety of members of his/her family, guests, employees or other persons from time to time utilising the Club's facilities as his/her invitees, and the safety of all their property (including horses and other animals). The holder shall hold harmless and fully indemnify the Club in respect of all acts of his/her invitees or their respective animals.
Social Membership of Guards Polo Club
To become a social member and enjoy polo in this beautiful setting throughout the summer season, or for any further information, please view membership information, or call +44 (0) 1784 434212.